Error messageNotice: Undefined property: stdClass::$comment_count in comment_node_page_additions() (line 728 of /mnt/www/html/edisonlearn/docroot/modules/comment/comment.module).
Engaging Students in New Ways
Based on highly researched methodology and unique industry experience, EdisonLearning eCourses are designed to personalize the learning experience and engage 21st century students.
- Multi-media engagement: eCourses utilize videos, podcasts, interactive activities, complementary printable textbooks, messaging, digital notebooks, forums, blogs, and more.
- Individualized learning: Instruction can be adapted to each student’s needs and interests.
- Modular design: Lessons contain only one or two objectives, to keep students focused and allow for individualized learning.
- Accountability: A unique daily assessment and tracking system allows immediate intervention when students fall below school-defined achievement levels.
- Standards alignment: Content is aligned to national and state standards.
Excellent Course Selection
EdisonLearning eCourses offer a wide variety of courses with a strong emphasis on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
View the Course Catalog.
The eCourses Advantage
- Large Selection
- Over 100 pre-designed courses
- 8100+ individual lessons
- Complementary electronic, printable textbooks
- Focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- Core in-class curriculum
- Supplemental instruction
- Intervention programs
- After school, summer school and credit recovery
- Additional solutions customized to your needs*
- Modular curriculum
- Custom course building
- Real time progress and intervention tracking
- Assessments to measure mastery
Expert Support and Services*
- Set up and system customization
- Systems training
- Ongoing maintenance and support
eCourses Student Portal
eCourses have received accreditation from the NWAC (Northwest Accreditation Commission). eCourses are approved by the NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) as meeting the requirements for establishing the initial-eligibility certification status for high school student-athletes who wish to compete in college.
Virginia Approved Courses:
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- American Literature
- British Literature
- Earth Science
- World Geography
- World History
- World Literature I
- World Literature II
Virginia Non SOL/Elective Courses:
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- General Math
- Intro to Office Applications
- Introduction to Technological Sciences
- Life Science
- Life Skills
- Mechanical Engineering
- Music Theory
- Natural Disasters
- Physical Science
- Science of Computing
- Sports Science
- Superstars of Science
*Instructors, Graders, Tutors, Professional Development and other services are also available.