All material on the Site including, but not limited to, pictures, illustrations, designs, icons, text, audio clips, and video clips (collectively, the “Content”) and all intellectual property rights therein, are owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by EdisonLearning or other individuals or organizations and are protected by worldwide copyright laws. You may use Site Content for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of content is permitted. The Site Content may not otherwise be copied, downloaded, uploaded, reproduced, reposted, transmitted, deleted, modified, republished, retransmitted, reused, displayed, distributed, used outside the scope of normal Web browsing or used to create derivative works or performances without the express written permission of EdisonLearning or the copyright owners. All other rights reserved.
Names, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos and products appearing on this site are protected in the United States and internationally and may not be used for advertising or publicity purposes, or to indicate any affiliation with or endorsement by EdisonLearning and/or their respective owners, except with the express written permission of EdisonLearning and/or those respective owners. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any patent or trademark of EdisonLearning or any third party. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any EdisonLearning copyright or trademark. Other product, service and company names mentioned on the Site are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
OBLIGATIONS OF SITE VISITORS OR USERS.
You agree not to do any of the following while visiting or using the Site or any services provided by or through the Site:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any person or entity or indicate that you are an employee or representative of EdisonLearning;
- post or transmit unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any images or other material depicting nudity;
- post or transmit comments containing harassing or offensive language or engage in disruptive activities online, including excessive use of the return key, shouting (ALL CAPS), or flooding;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- except as expressly permitted by the rules of this Site, post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters" or any other form of solicitation on the Site or through the Site;
- post, upload or transmit any Content or other material that is fraudulent or violates or infringes the rights of others, including material that violates privacy or publicity rights, or infringes copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, unless you first obtain permission from the owner or right holder, and such owner or holder agrees;
- post or transmit Content that encourages or provides instructional activities about illegal activities, in particular hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software;
- solicit other users to join or contribute money to any online service or other organization, advocate or attempt to get users to join in illegal schemes or plan or participate in scams involving other users;
- violate any applicable law or regulation, including without limitation any local, state, provincial, national or international law, any export control laws, or any regulations promulgated by any state or federal authority;
- access or use password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Site without authorization;
- frame, repackage, or otherwise re-distribute any portion of the Site; or
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES.
EdisonLearning may provide links on this Site to other Web sites that are not maintained by or under the control of EdisonLearning solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Please remember that linked sites are not EdisonLearning's sites and the information could change without EdisonLearning’s knowledge. In addition, such sites maintain their own privacy policies and practices. Linked sites and their contents should not be attributed to EdisonLearning in any manner. EdisonLearning has not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any third party site or content and does not make any representations or warranties about them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. In the event EdisonLearning endorses a particular organization, we will clearly state our endorsement next to any link to that organization.
While EdisonLearning is pleased to hear from users and welcomes your comments regarding EdisonLearning’s programs and services, EdisonLearning’s policies do not allow it to accept or to consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those it has specifically requested. The intent of this policy is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by EdisonLearning’s employees and agents might seem to be similar to creative works submitted by users. Accordingly, while EdisonLearning values your feedback, EdisonLearning must ask that you do not send original creative materials except when specifically requested to do so. Whether you send submissions in response to contests or whether you send creative suggestions, ideas, notes or concepts or other materials, if you send specific submissions without a request from EdisonLearning (collectively, “Comments”), ANY COMMENTS YOU SEND TO US BY ANY MEANS SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE NON-CONFIDENTIAL, NONPROPRIETARY AND WE SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION AND SHALL BE FREE TO REPRODUCE, USE, DISCLOSE, AND DISTRIBUTE THE INFORMATION TO OTHERS WITHOUT LIMITATION. We shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, materials, intellectual property, know-how or techniques contained in the comments for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing of products incorporating such information. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROTECTIBLE RIGHTS IN THE COMMENTS, YOU HEREBY GRANT EDISONLEARNING A ROYALTY FREE, IRREVOCABLE, AND WORLDWIDE LICENSE, IN PERPETUITY TO USE THE COMMENTS. IF WE DO USE THE COMMENTS YOU SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY CREDIT, CONSIDERATION, NOTICE OR PAYMENTS OF ANY KIND. YOU WAIVE ANY MORAL RIGHTS YOU HAVE TO THE COMMENTS. COPYRIGHTS OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF THE COMMENTS SHALL BE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF EDISONLEARNING. IF ANY USE BY EDISONLEARNING OF THE COMMENTS CAUSES THEM TO BE LIABLE TO ANY THIRD PARTY YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY EDISONLEARNING FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, COSTS, JUDGMENTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES) WHICH EDISONLEARNING INCUR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE COMMENTS.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EDISON SCHOOL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, EDISON SCHOOLS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION AT THIS SITE AND EDISONLEARNING MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PRICES DESCRIBED AT THIS SITE, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO USERS OF THIS SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE THAT IS PERIODICALLY UPDATED MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. EDISON SCHOOLS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; THAT MESSAGES OR REQUESTS WILL BE DELIVERED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THIS SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. EDISONLEARNING MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THEREFROM.
IN NO EVENT WILL EDISONLEARNING BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE OR SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL EDISONLEARNING, EDISONLEARNING’ SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DESIGN MADE OR ACTION OR NON-ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
"EdisonLearning" and any other marks associated with EdisonLearning are the sole property of EdisonLearning, Inc. No license to use any of these marks is given or implied. These marks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified, or distributed in any way (except as an integral part of an authorized copy of material appearing in these Web pages) without prior written permission of EdisonLearning, Inc. © 2011 EdisonLearning, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR U.S. AUDIENCES ONLY. Access to and use of this web site is subject to the terms and conditions above. This web site was developed and is maintained by the EdisonLearning Inc., 2910 Plaza 5, Jersey City, NJ 07311. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, sweepstakes and other promotional offers are open to United States residents only.
JURISDICTION AND LAW
COPYRIGHT ACT AGENT.
EdisonLearning respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Office of the General Counsel
Harborside Financial Center
2910 Plaza 5
Jersey City, New Jersey 07311