Error messageNotice: Undefined property: stdClass::$comment_count in comment_node_page_additions() (line 724 of C:\web-edisonlearning\modules\comment\comment.module).
Online, formative assessments from EdisonLearning
Assess, Analyze, Improve
eValuate is EdisonLearning’s online formative assessment system that combines monthly benchmark assessments aligned to individual state standards with comprehensive and easy-to-use reporting and analysis tools. Superior professional development and on-site support in data analysis make eValuate an invaluable tool to driving instruction that increases student achievement.
Powerful Reporting Options
Monthly benchmark assessments in math and reading are administered online with automatic scoring. Assessments are aligned to state standards and reflect the focus of each state’s high stakes test. Reports are made instantaneously available through eValuate, including
- Reports at the school, grade, class, section or student levels, with breakdowns by subject, strand, skill and question
- Monthly and longitudinal year-to-date reports
- Reporting by groupings such as gender, ethnicity and socio-economic factors, such as Free and Reduced Lunch students
- Custom group reporting such as school-specific groups, afterschool programs, reading groups, etc.
In addition to formative assessments and comprehensive reporting, eValuate is accompanied by professional development, training and support, including
- Online videos, available on-demand, for on-going support in using eValuate effectively
- On-site EdisonLearning teams that help to ensure successful implementation
- Job-embedded learning that occurs as educators engage in daily analysis of eValuate data
- EdisonLearning’s research and assessment teams available to provide support in understanding the data and making it actionable
“They focused to such an extreme extent on the data, and what the data shows. When you make those analyses it really directs you to where the problems are, and that way you know what you need to fix.”
Randall Malachi, Public Information Officer, Marlboro County, SC
How does eValuate work? -Learn More.
Teachers can view their students' progress by subject, strand or skill. They can also monitor customized groups of students.